- How to return a product?
- Who should pay the shipping charge for returned or defective product?
- How much does shipping cost?
- What are the acceptable payment methods?
- How long after placing my order with 3dhealthstore.com will the merchandise ship?
- How do I obtain a tracking number for my order?
- Does 3dhealthstore.com offer international shipping?
- If I order more than one product, do I have to pay for shipping on each of the items?
- Can you re-route my package?
1. How to return a product?
Step1: Get an authorization number from us.
Step2: Go to http://www.3dhealthstore.com/information/info_id/4
, and read it, and follow it.
2. Who should pay the shipping charge for returned or defective product?
We offer a 30-day money back guarantee policy, as well as a 12 months warranty against factory defects. Please note that customer is responsible for paying the shipping fee for sending the product back to us, shipping charges are not refundable, and a 10% handling charge will be applied on ALL returned merchandise and canceled orders.
If you wish to return a product you must call or e-mail us to get a Return Authorization Number first. Please be certain that returned merchandise is in its original condition as well as in its original carton.
Shipping charges will be deducted from original price on all free shipping items returned. Some products like books, software, compact disks and tapes are not returnable unless an obvious factory defect is detected in the product.
3. How much does shipping cost?
Orders are usually shipped via regular postal mail, which is the cheapest way.
Other alternatives such as UPS are also available upon client's request.
For your information, a minimum 10USD/15CAD shipping charge is usually required within USA/CANADA.
4. What are the acceptable payment methods?
5. How long after placing my order with 3dhealthstore.com will the merchandise ship?
For regular orders, all items in stock will be shipped same business day after processing.
If a product runs out of stock, we will give you the option to either wait a short period until the item is available, or offer you to adjust your order. Regarding any back order or adjustment, we will contact you by email or telephone in order to confirm your request.
Our intention is to provide the best service to you before and after the sale. If you need to contact us you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us at 1-604-431-9718.
6. How do I obtain a tracking number for my order?
Once your order has been shipped, an invoice with the tracking number will immediately be emailed to the mailbox that you provided during the ordering process.
7. Does 3dhealthstore.com offer international shipping?
We accept orders for delivery worldwide.
If you want to place an order outside North America, please see details about international orders policy at http://www.3dhealthstore.com/ordering_info.html
8. If I order more than one product, do I have to pay for shipping on each of the items?
We calculate shipping and handling costs by shipment. Your orders can come in one shipment or multiple shipments, depending on your request and the size of the items. Generally, it costs less to have your order come in one shipment; however, this may cause delays if your products are backordered at the time you order them.
9. Can you re-route my package?
We do not re-route any packages once the package is in transit, but accept adjustments about address information before shipment. If you have an adjustment, please contact us by email, telephone or fax as soon as possible.