Alternative Health & Beauty Store Order Tracking |  Log In | Cart Contents | Checkout  
Health & Beauty Health Supplements Special Supplements Musics & e-books Best Sellers
  Categories
  Cards We Accept
Cards We Accept
Home » Sauna and SPA » Infrared Sauna
Infrared Sauna

Far Infrared Sauna and Conventional Sauna

A conventional sauna must rely on an indirect means of heat to produce its heating effect on the body (convection - air currents - and conduction), which means our skin has direct contact with hot air. An infrared heater heats only 20 percent of the air, leaving over 80 percent of the heat available to directly heat the body. Thus, an infrared heated sauna can warm its users to a greater depth and more efficiently than a conventional sauna, while enabling them to breathe easily. We have both portable infrared saunas and wood infrared saunas.

Click here to see the details

Displaying 1 to 8 (of 8 products) Result Pages:  1 
 Portable Infrared Sauna (I-Spa Turbo) 
 Portable Infrared Sauna (I-Spa Turbo) 
 $395.00 USD 

 Portable Infrared Sauna IHD-3111 
 Portable Infrared Sauna IHD-3111 
 $460.00 USD 

 INFRARED SAUNA DOME 
 INFRARED SAUNA DOME 
 $499.00 USD 

 MetaChamber GD-1000 
 MetaChamber GD-1000 
 $1,795.00 USD 

 MetaPad GD-900 
 MetaPad GD-900 
 $550.00 USD 

 Far Infrared Sauna (I-spa) 
 Far Infrared Sauna (I-spa) 
 $359.00 USD 

 Portable Far Infrared Sauna Dome 
 Portable Far Infrared Sauna Dome 
 $735.00 USD 

 Far Infrared Sauna Dome 
 Far Infrared Sauna Dome 
 $1,785.00 USD 

Displaying 1 to 8 (of 8 products) Result Pages:  1 
  Advance Search
 
Advanced Search
  Shopping Cart more
0 items
  Your Account
Your Email Address
Your Password
  Best Sellers
01.Far Infrared Sauna (I-spa)
02.Portable Infrared Sauna IHD-3111
03.Portable Infrared Sauna (I-Spa Turbo)
04.Portable Far Infrared Sauna Dome
05.MetaChamber GD-1000
  Information
Ordering Info
About Us
Pricing Policy
Privacy
Return Policy
What is ISO13488
Shipping Info
FAQ
Herbal Safety Guidelines
INFRARED JADE MATTRESS CONTROL PANEL
HOW TO USE THE SILVER MATTRESS
Links
Contact Us
Site Map
Vendor
All Rightes Reserved
Copyright © 2006-2008 3DHealthStore - All rights reserved | Conditions of use | Privacy Policy
*** All prices in USD (U.S. dollars) ***